Human Capital ManagementAligning Talent with Business Objectives
Find the ROI to Talent Shaping
Burning Glass Technologies helps Senior Human Resources executives and Chief Talent Officers drive enterprise strategy by providing unmatched real-time labor market analytics. This enables you to optimize your workforce to pivot and build capabilities and execute against your organization’s strategic plan. We help you:
- Quickly see your workforce capabilities and direction
- Benchmark your talent to the labor market
- Shape your workforce to align to your business strategy and minimize competitive threats
- Develop and execute market-optimized talent acquisition strategies
- Understand workforce impact of talent buy, borrow, or build decisions
- Predict emerging market talent trends that impact strategy and your operations
- Optimize differentiated talent mix models
- Align employee growth to individualized career paths and your corporate strategy
- Measure and track the impact of talent efforts to guide your workforce investment
- We provide real-time detailed analytics of the labor market so you can employ an evidence-based approach to building organizational strategy.
Work with us
Combining our real-time labor market data and predictive analytics with your internal HCM data, you can realize the following benefits.
- Market-Optimized Strategy.Leverage talent market data to align your organizational capabilities to the market, enabling you to optimize the strategic talent decisions that drive the organization to the workforce of tomorrow while meeting the needs of today.
- Talent Shaping.Design job and individualized development opportunities that attract and shape your talent to advance the strategy of the enterprise at scale.
- Career Pathways.Attract and retain talent with career path fit that aligns future skill demands of the company with individual aspirations.
How it works
Burning Glass Technologies has created unmatched technology that collects, mines and codes millions of job postings from close to 40,000 online sources daily and creates a structured, standardized database language (i.e., taxonomy) to support quick access analytics from our data warehouse.
Our proprietary taxonomy and unrivaled system processes standardize and curate detailed skills, experience, and credential data that is continually changing and varies by local region.
We use our expertise in labor market information to add curated indices into the database, which help drive decision support workflow that connects the data with strategic decisions.
Our analytics warehouse is real-time market intelligence that helps us uncover and assess employer needs, candidate gaps, industry trends, and labor market issues that supports our go-to-market products and services.
We have a 21st century economy. Why do we have a 20th century labor market?
Contact our sales team to find out more about how Burning Glass Technologies uses big data to close the skills gap by connecting supply and demand.