About Burning Glass
Burning Glass Technologies is the leading labor market analytics provider whose SaaS solutions play a growing role in closing the skills gap and informing skills and educational needs for the workforce. We provide researchers, policy makers, educators, and employers with detailed real-time awareness into labor-market demand. Burning Glass proudly serves a client base that spans six continents, including education institutions, government workforce agencies, academic research centers, global recruitment and staffing agencies, major employers, and leading job boards.
About the Position
We are looking for a senior developer to work in our office in Farnborough, with support from an international team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Set direction for a close-knit, agile team;
- Provide mentorship and technical leadership;
- Own technical decisions, risks and plans; and
- Promote use of new technology to meet business challenges.
As a senior developer, they will generate ideas with team members and offer insightful and innovative solutions to problems as they arise.
We want to hear from full-stack developers with enterprise level of experience building applications with a technology stack that features:
- ReSTful web services (Development and usage)
- .Net MVC
- SQL server
- HTML and CSS
Desirable technologies include:
- Taking responsibility for all development work and ownership of thorough quality control
- Design, develop, test and support custom web applications.
- Design and develop testing and maintenance procedures and activities.
- Create software documentation and update existing documentation.
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Ability to mentor and improve the skills of the development team
Apply with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org