SaaS Inside Sales Executive – Education
About Burning Glass
Burning Glass Technologies is a leading labor market analytics provider whose SaaS solutions play a growing role in closing the skills gap and informing educational needs for the workforce. We provide researchers, policy makers, educators, and employers with detailed real-time awareness into labor-market demand. Burning Glass proudly serves a client base that spans six continents, including education institutions, government workforce agencies, academic research centers, global recruitment and staffing agencies, major employers, and leading job boards.
About the Position
The full-time sales position, based in our Boston headquarters, is primarily responsible for sales to education institutions. Our products provide clients with labor market intelligence, resume processing and workflow, job matching, and other services to help schools, students, and potential employers navigate the job market.
Ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- Passionate about education and enthusiastic about providing solutions that address issues and challenges facing institutions
- Understanding of higher education and confidence working with college deans, vice presidents, provosts, chancellors, and presidents
- Outstanding interpersonal, written communication, and strong oral communication skills. Sound presentation skills are a must.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for identifying client needs, developing solutions, and logically organizing complex information
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and follow-up abilities
- Strong relationship building ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initial follow up on warm leads from conferences
- Provide web demonstrations to prospective clients
- Meet with clients, over the phone and in some cases in-person, maintain relationships, negotiate and close deals
- Manage a pipeline
- Travel to meetings and conferences
- Interact with sales director to work toward closing deals
- Build long-term professional relationships
- Write effective proposals
- Minimum of three years in sales position with proven sales results in education technology, services, and solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM platform
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.