About Burning Glass
Burning Glass Technologies is a leading labor market analytics provider whose analytical tools play a growing role in informing educational needs for the emerging workforce. We provide researchers, policy makers, educators, and employers with detailed real-time awareness into skill gaps and labor market demand. Burning Glass is proud to serve a client base that spans six continents, including education institutions, government workforce agencies, academic research centers, global recruitment and staffing agencies, major employers, and leading job boards.
About the Position
The Product Manager will drive the product and market definition, technical and market requirements, product marketing, sales facilitation, and customer success of a new SAAS enterprise solution in the human capital management space.
The successful candidate will have experience managing technology projects and interacting with agile development teams. The Product Manager, based in our Boston office, is responsible for working with Sales, Engineering, and customers and will guide cross-functional teams from design to continuous delivery. He or she will gather and synthesize customer and market insights to fuel development, define personae, and inform product and campaign strategy. Position requirements include attention to detail and an enthusiasm for managing quantitatively.
- New product development
- Cross-functional team leadership
- Familiarity with web product delivery
- Aptitude for quantitative analysis applied to product management
- Experience with enterprise software product marketing and software sales support
- Experience with machine learning, rules-based products, or taxonomies and ontologies
- Background in labor market data
- Experience managing OEM Products and Services
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.