More prospects. More applications. More learners on the path to career success.
Transform questions about career outcomes into compelling reasons to enroll with Career Insight. Through a custom application on your institution’s website, prospective students can discover their dream jobs, explore career outcomes, and see how your programs can help them get on the path to career success. At the same time, Career Insight collects and analyzes your website’s visitor data to give your marketing and advising teams actionable insights about potential enrollees.
Career Insight provides prospective students with an easy, intuitive way to browse your online program catalog based on their career aspirations – giving them immediate, personalized answers to their top career education questions.
- Guided Pathway: Based on an individual’s skill set and priorities, a custom-built recommendation engine helps prospects discover new career options, the skills needed for those jobs, and your specific programs of study that will help prepare them for their next big career move.
- Program Search: Prospective students can enter the jobs they’re most interested in and find the programs in your catalog that match, along with the career outcomes they could expect after graduating from those programs based on current labor market data.
- Pulse Shots: Prospects get a personalized report showing their top career matches and the programs they need to pursue them, alongside potential job titles and salaries – plus the demand for those positions – to help drive them toward enrollment, all right from your institution’s website. (And all while boosting name capture for your marketing team, too!)
Career Insight aggregates real-time data from multiple sources and turns it into quick, clear answers for your marketing, recruitment, enrollment, and admissions teams.
- Conversion Dashboard: You can learn more about your prospective students by exploring the interests, goals, and backgrounds of your website visitors, empowering you to create more targeted, more effective marketing materials and recruitment programs.
- Career Connections:Starting with a prospect’s career aspirations, you can use powerful, interactive reports to show how your programs can lead to real-world career success, from building the skills employers want most to increasing their salary or advancement potential.
- Conversion Resources: Your admissions counselors can access real-time labor market information and other resources to better guide prospective students through the conversion funnel.