We’ll be showing off the latest Burning Glass Technologies solutions for human capital management at the HR Tech 2017 Conference this week—including how Cisco Systems is using our real-time labor data to make talent decisions.
We will be sharing the stage when Cisco presents on its new Talent Cloud approach. In A Data and Skills Driven Strategy: Cisco’s Talent Cloud Empowering the Optimal Workforce, Cisco will discuss how big data analysis of millions of job postings, powered by Burning Glass technology, allows the company to stay ahead of its skills needs. Burning Glass data allows Cisco to identify emerging trends in the job market, benchmark its hiring against competitors, and engage employees with career development options.
The presentation will be at 1:15 p.m. Oct. 11 in Delfino 4106.
If you stop by Booth 3149, you’ll be able to get a demo of our latest human capital management solutions product, to be announced at HR Tech. Our data products power innovative ways HR managers can use job market information to meet their company’s talent needs, including:
- Use data to determine when it makes sense to build talent by internal training and when it is better to make outside hires.
- Identify hidden talent pools by understanding the underlying skills behind jobs.
- Track and predict disruptive changes in the job market.
- Get an evidence-based understanding of their own workforce: the skills they have and the skills they lack.
- Shape job descriptions by defining skills and credentials to ensure positions are filled at the lowest time and cost.
If you get a demo at HR Tech, you can also enter for a chance to win a Fitbit. We hope to see you in Las Vegas!
HR Tech supports the victims and their families of the tragic Las Vegas mass shooting. If you would like to contribute to the Las Vegas Victims Fund set up by the Clark County Commission, HR Tech will accept donations at the HRE Booth on the expo floor. You can also donate online.